Monday, May 03, 2010

In Spring love grows

Here are the following challenges that inspired me to create this layout:
UYSC by Yannie - To use Stickers & Chipboards.
The Color Room Palette #3 - To use the colour combination on your layout.


Here's my take on the challenges. I used both the sketch and the colour combination on my no-photo layout.

Love the soothing colours.. Have you checked out the stitched cardstocks at Laines? I love them! Did some misting on the Prima flower and white cardstock...

I also used Pink Paislee Artisan Elements on the layout, added mist onto them and love how the colour seeps into the debossed areas!


Spotted some of the leather paper? I'm in love with the textures! I got them in a few colours so far!
All of these are available at Laines and Papermarket. Check them out now! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love this colour combi Felicia! You did a fantastic job with it!!!