Tuesday, May 04, 2010

dreams come true...

Here's what I did for HappyScraps - Words Inspired Challenge 6. I was inspired by the words in the image and also the colours. I sanded the Core'dination cardstock with embossed text and used the cardstock as a background.

Did my journaling about the photos directly on the embossed cardstock. These photos were taken at the opening of Papermarket @ Plaza Singapura on 17/04/2010. I'm just so happy and fortunate to be able to have my works displayed at the new store. =)

Altered the Maya Road Dress Form Chipboard I got from Papermarket Raffles City with Basic Grey PP, Prima fabric which i misted, Prima flowers, American Crafts chipboards and Melody Ross textile tags!



Check out these thermo pencils and pencils with ruler markings! They are too cute to resist! :P


The layout contains some of the text in the words image. Can you spot them? Some are within the photos, while others are in the journaling...

1 comment:

Edleen said...

i want those pencils!!! this is a Great Layout Feli :)