Sunday, January 24, 2010

I love these mini m-m-monster!

There are so many mini monsters that are for sale at Papermarket . I just had to get my hands on these cute pencils! Instead of buying them to use, I decided to create an album featuring these mini monsters!

I added a badge i got quite some time ago onto the cover. The background of the cover is made up of punched out scallops from PPs and assembled together to create a colourful background.

I digged out my monsters' and clouds' stash from Sassafras and Buzz & Bloom for this album...

Also added some doodling on the pages...

Added some cute little monster cut-outs!! hehe!

Added Prima blings to the embossed Magistical Memories Over The Rainbow Book chipboard...

So after seeing my album are you tempted to check them out? =)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

WOW very cute! I love these too! :)

Unknown said...

aaaaah!! so cute so cute!