Sunday, January 24, 2010

rawr!

Here's a layout I did for UYSC by June . The challenge is to use 3 stamped images, 2 ribbons / twine and 1 flower. These Mini Monsters from Papermarket are so cute that I couldn't resist getting them...:P Here's just 1 of the mini monsters that came as a handphone keychain.

I added 2 different twine on the chipboard and stamped heart image. Below the chipboard are borders which I layered to highlight the title.

I embellished a Magistical Memories Fancy Frame chipboard with masking tape where I made them into loops to form a border. Added a stamped swirl on cardstock.

I cut the edges of the American Crafts background PP to form a fun background.
Hope to display this layout at Papermarket! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes please yes please display at Papermarket!!! :o) Incidentally, I have the same monster as you except mine is red and white with stars. See, great minds think alike!

feli said...

yeah! great minds think alike! the monsters are totally cute, sharon! :)