Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let's make our world the most beautiful home

Here's what I did for the following challenges:
{Create}'s November Challenge: To {Create} a layout with Song title or Lyrics.
UYSC by Yannie: To use 5 PPs, 5 stickers, 5 stamps

I used 6 PPs, 20 stickers and 5 stamps. The background is made up of cardstock with a leaf die-cut PP over it and a Prima leaves transparency on top.

I used the Clean & Green Week Song title and lyrics on my page. The song is still stuck in my head hehe! I can memorise the song already! Did some stamping: the leaf on the tag for the title and the owls on the PP.




Also did some stamping on the houses chipboard..
Supplies used:
American Crafts – Nutmeg Chipboard Thickers (#43045); Buzz and Bloom – the avenue chipboard shapes; Creative Imaginations - It’s a Jungle Die-cut PP; DCWV – Hippie Chic Epoxy Alphabet Stickers; Inkadinkado – Special Thoughts Clear Stamps; October Afternoon – Weathervane Cozy Home PP, Weathervane Crunching Leaves PP; Prima – Black Forest Leaves Transparency, Garden Train Clear Stamp, My Mommy & Me Mini Stamp Set (Owl), My Mommy & Me Mini Stamp Set (Tussie); Ranger – Diamond Stickles; Sassafras Lass – Serendipity Collection Fawnd of You Too PP; Stampers Anonymous – Shatter Rubber Stamp; Tattered Angels – Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist; Tsukineko – Vintage Sepia Versafine

No comments: