Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hort park

Here's a page about my recent trip to hort park, inspired by the following challenges:
American Crafts Autumn Week Challenge

Pile It On Challenge 23: Fall - Use a leaf or leaves and combine it with at least one other challenge.
Ed's Weekend Challenge at Laines: To use multiple photos on your layout. It has to be 4 or more photographs.

I decided to do a page full of all the interesting things I saw... I sprayed glimmer mist to the cardstock and inked the edges of the PP.

I used the thickers to form 2 eyes on the cloud chipboard.. =) Doodling was done around some of the photos.

I cut-out a flower from an AC PP and adhered the Flair adhesive badge on it. Did some layering of flowers and leaves.

The edges of the cardstock were distressed and inked.

American Crafts supply:
Tropicals Cardstock (#71249)
Letterbox Postcard Flair (#70050)
Black Nutmeg Chipboard Thickers (#43042)
Everyday Album Kit 8x8 (#90194)

i've been featured for this layout at the Laines blog ! yippee! :)

2 comments:

Juls said...

stunning! I love the little eyes on the cloud! such a fun page!

Maureen said...

What a fabulous LO - love all the pictures and details! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!