Wednesday, November 11, 2009

how 2 distress an ezlink

Here's a layout I did inspired by the following Challenges:
Ed's Weekend Challenge at Laines: To use multiple photos on your layout. It has to be 4 or more photographs.

November Groovie Online Crop by Michelle: The LO must have at least 2 photos, 3 patterned papers and 4 buttons.

Ad This Challenge - Nov 9th: To use ad as inspiration.


I started out by adding colourful tapes on the background PP. This becomes a matt for the photos. Chipboard gears which were stickled, were added behind the photos to create movement.

In total, I used 4 photos, 4 PPs and 4 buttons. =) I punched out squares from the monster PPs and popped some of them up.

I doodled on the thickers to add an element of fun to the layout. And here are the steps to distress your ezlink card! :P


Compare adib's ezlink card with mine. And to think my card is actually older! haha!

No comments: