Monday, October 05, 2009

gals rule!

Here's a page I did at MWL F1 crop for the following challenges:
Magistical Memories "September Tag Challenge" - To use 3 tags on a layout.

UYSC by me - To use at least 3 rib-ons & 3 ribbons on your layout.

Swirlydoos Prima Contest - Use at least 50% of Prima products on your layout.

I decided to create a blue page with the tags and use up my Prima flowers...

Rub-ons were applied to the background cardstock, tags and ribbons. Added a frame around the photo using the pom-pom ribbon. The tags were stamped and embossed, then inked for texture.

So happy I won the Magistical Memories Challenge! Including the win for Magistical Memories September School Contest, that's a double win for me! woohoo! :) I also won best layout completed during the F1 crop ($40 MWL vouchers for me)!

1 comment:

Brainybairn said...

WTG girl! Well done!! Great layout!