Wednesday, September 16, 2009

f.t.o.d

Here's the American Crafts Back to School Week Challenge.

I combined it with the Groovie Challenge by Aniza which is to use a photo of a special moment/person taken at least 3 year ago. Scrap about that person/moment and incorporate minimum 3 chipboards on the layout.

Another challenge I incorporated on this layout is Magistical Memories September School Contest. The challenge is to document your school experiences. It must include at least one piece of chipboard and the colors of red (for the apple) and yellow (for the school bus) must be incorporated in your project.
Here's my take on the challenges. I used all my school stash I could find on my layout. I wished I could add more!! :P Had so much fun doing this layout..

I added school themed PPs to the Magistical Memories Over the Rainbow Book chipboard. So what does f.t.o.d. stand for? It stands for favourite time of day! :P

I used lots of journaling stickers and placed them rather randomly over the PPs. I also added the cut-out words 'school days' from the bottom strip on the PPs as embellishments.

Here's the list of American Crafts supply I used:
Remarks Journaling Stickers – Recess (#42665)
Remarks Teen Awesome Transparent Accents (#42535)
Remarks Backyard Shade Journaling Stickers (#42542)
Zing Embossing Powder – Rouge (#27123)
Zing Embossing Powder – Teal (#27165)
Zing Embossing Powder – Neon Blue (#27168)
Zing Embossing Powder – Neon Amber (#27169)

I so love this layout of mine! =) And I'm so glad I won the Magistical Memories contest with this layout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous lo Feli. u got all this cool bagdes..hehe

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Wow, you did an amazing job of mixing all of those papers together. Nice!