Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy B'day Card

Here's a card I did to submit for the following Challenges:
- Pile-It-On Challenge 3 - To use purple on your card.
- Scrap Outside The Box Challenge - Use clothing tag on your layout / project.
I decided to glimmer mist the clothing tag! I used purple glimmer mist on it, but it was not apparent. So I find other means to use purple on my card... Purple alphas, purple robin's nest dewdrops and purple stickles!

The tag was stamped with a tree before i go over with stickles...

Hope you like my simple card!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

feli,
what a wonderful set of little details you added to this birthday card!

Thanks for Playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute!!!! I am loving it!!!! Thanks for playing along!!! :]

<3 B