Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mu - whoever u r...

Here's a layout I did to submit for the following Challenges:
MWL Piradee's "Patch Work" Challenge
- We are to include at least 9 squares on our layout, add some stitching and include ribbons on the layout.

Scrap Outside The Box Challenge
- Use clothing tag on your layout / project.
I decided to do a page about my fave brand of apparel. I can always find something I like from there! =P I cut up the clothing tags into squares and piece them together by layering them..

Stitching was done around the edges of the papers...
I also cut up parts of the clothing tags and use them for my journaling...

I love the colours on this page! =)

2 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

your tag page is FANTASTIC!!! i totally thought it was digital! thanks so much for playing along with us.
-shaina...from Scrap Outside the Box

Elaine said...

this is BRILLIANT! what an awesome page! So avant-garde! truly blew me away with this one. <3