Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Laines & Papermarket Day 2 Christmas Countdown!! - my super thick stack of thickers

Here's my November assignment for Laines & Papermarket ... Check out Laines & Papermarket Day 2 Christmas Countdown with me!! =)


I had to create a layout with the word "THICK" and a photo of me on it... Since the word "thick" reminds me of Thickers, I decided to do a page just about the huge amount of thickers i have...:P

With the variety of colours and textures in Thickers, I thought it would be nice to create a page filled with difference textures and colours to portray the theme...

Created layers with ribbons, border stickers, blings and a series of floral embellishments...


Materials used for this page are available at Papermarket Raffles City! Hope the page brings to you the Christmas joy and cheers!!

No comments: