Monday, August 16, 2010

Metal ATC

Have you checked out Artz de Scrap's August Tutorial by our very own DT, Vicki Flinchum? She shared with us how she re-used a tin can to create an ATC.. Do check it out if you'd like to use metal but don't want to invest in metal to play with.

I didn't have a tin can with me so I used a metal sheet instead. I got to play with TENseconds Studio embossing mold which I bought sometime back at Laines.

After the embossing was done, I added Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and alcohol inks for colour...

Lastly, I added some metal embellishments from Ranger to complete the card... Love how it turned out! =)

These molds make great embellishments for pages and altered projects. Go check them out at Papermarket and Laines!

1 comment:

itsaworkof Art said...

LOVE this atc Feli. Lots of interesting textures. Really awesome;)
Hope you've received my email.

Hugs
July