Monday, June 14, 2010

Papermarket May "Go Green" class...

Thanks to all who attended my Papermarket May Class! Though I didn't get to teach the class, I hope those who attended the class got to have fun with some of the techniques I used on the layouts... =)

For this layout, I folded the background cardstock and inked it to reveal the folds. Love the patterns created with paints, mists and inks. Try it! It's a really simple technique to create patterns on cardstock.

Also added some handmade flowers punched out of PPs...

For the 2nd layout... I had fun with paints using The Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mini Paisley Swirl template...

Added some masking tapes, blings and stickles to the page...

I also did some stamping on American Crafts Emerald Alligator Cardstock. Love how the stamping reveals the alligator prints...

Made a flower using the American Crafts Emerald Alligator Cardstock and The Paper Company Green Croc paper...

My favourite technique has got to be heating the Hambly overlay till it curls! =P

No comments: