Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hidden Treasures

Here's what I did for Laines' March Class: Hidden Treasures...
The two 12X12” layouts in this class each have hidden photos on them and I shared clever ideas on how to incorporate more photographs in your layouts without sacrificing on design. Scrappers can also pick up tips and modify for hiding even more treasures in your pages!

The main idea is how to create pages that work as a single photo layout and a multi-photo layout at the same time! =)

This page consists of a mini card which hides the other photos within it...

Here's how it looks when opened...


This 2nd layout incorporates matchboxes and matchsticks... Here's how the layout looks when the matchboxes are closed...

and when opened... Photos revealed!!

Added loads of flowers to embellish the page...

I totally heart the bright colours! =)
I'd like to thank those that attended my class! Whether taught by me or Shirley.. I hope you ladies had fun with the techniques used on the layouts! =)

No comments: