Wednesday, January 06, 2010

How have I been?

Haven't been around to blog for weeks! That's so long! I've been busy at work, working practically everyday including over christmas and new year.. What a start to 2010.. :P

Let me update you with some of the projects I've done but have not posted... But before that I have a good news to announce! Some of you may have found out the good news over here...


And that is, I'll be teaching and blogging for Laines starting this January 2010! I'm so excited and thankful for the opportunity I'm given. =)

I'll be teaching one of the THREE-IN-ONE layout class on a weekday night. So check out the sample at Laines! It'll be a really fun class as you'll get to do 3 totally different layouts by 3 designers (Merdrey, Jaz and myself) using the colour scheme Yellow, Lime Green and Pink!
Merdrey's layout -

Jaz's layout -

My layout -

I'll also be blogging for Laines every Wednesday called Wow Wednesdays! with Felicia (check out my 1st post here!) where I will feature interesting layouts and projects I've spotted on the Laines gallery and the projects I'm currently working on. So stay tuned everyone!

1 comment:

Quirkz said...

Gratz Feli~!!! on being accepted as one of Laines creative team member. **hugs** looking forward to see more of your scrappie. ~i like ur xmas bulb ornament gift. =)