Thursday, October 29, 2009

everything green

Here's a green page I did for the following challenges..
Groovie Covers Challenge - October : To use this cover as inspiration.

Ad This Challenge - Oct 26: To use ad as inspiration. I was inspired to use mainly one colour and nature theme for my layout.

Groovie Challenge by Janis: The challenge is to create a monochromatic layout. Why not scrap the color that best describes you?

I was inspired by the many book covers on the Groovie cover. So i did a multi-photo layout with lots of different shapes on it.. The shapes had a nature theme to it, inspired by the Ad This Oct 26 ad...

This layout is about a green themed crop i went to. So I used green photos, green PP and green embellishments on it!

Green stickles were used to doodle on the embellishments to highlight them..

Also did some embellishing at the bottom of the layout with ribbons and dewdrops to frame the sticker.. I always love how dewdrops manify patterns, in this case, the pattern on my ribbon! :)

Yay! I've won the Ad This challenge! Can't wait to receive the next ad..=)
I've also won the Groovie Challenge! thanks for picking my layout, Janis!

2 comments:

Gladie said...

Wow, awsome layout, love the green and nature theme, and the pictures are greeat! Thanks for playing with us at Ad This! :) Hugs, Irene.

Jenneke said...

GREAT page!!! LOVE the different kind of greens!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ad This!

XXXJenneke