Monday, August 17, 2009

when they were young

Here's what I did for Embellished Idol Challenge 3. The challenge is to create a layout using a monochromatic colour scheme, we may balance with black and white. Love the stunning sample layout by Ali Russell.
I decided to do a purple layout on clear acrylic. I wanted to do a different colour instead of my fave greens and blues.. I totally love how my layout turned out! =)
I used PURPLE alphas, brad, rub-ons, flowers, stickers, bling, stickles and robin's nest dewdrops.

So glad I'm using up my purple stash! hehe!

I love this photo that was taken so long ago that I just have to scrap it! These people are my grandma, mum, uncles and aunt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Feliiiiiiiiiiii this is gorgeous...

June said...

Felicia, LOVE this LO !!!

alin said...

Oh Wow Feli dat s absolutely gorgeous LO! Love it a lot!