Sunday, August 30, 2009

Entries for Technique Inspired Challenge 3

For Technique Inspired Challenge 3, the challenge was to do some masking on our layouts / projects!

Here are the entries i received for this challenge... This month we received 2 layouts from June! =)

"Quiet Moment" by June

Description:
I don't have the watermark resist ink (yet!) so I used 2 paper dollies as mask and silver maya road mist.

Close up of the masked area: I think i used the big dolly mask then the small dolly in the same location.

Feli says:
Love the masking effect and how it gives a subtle effect on the background which goes with the quiet moment photo. Great layering of masking!

"love" by June
Description:
I've tried stamping with my glimmer mist using the mask.

Feli says:
I love the technique she used! What a cool effect created on the layout.

No comments: