Thursday, July 30, 2009

Entries for Graphic Inspired Challenge 3

For Graphic Inspired Challenge 3, the challenge was to use this image by Sokkuan to inspire you to create a layout...


"Image produced by Sok Kuan"


Here are the entries i received for this challenge...

"audition" by Edleen

Description:
I was inspired to use glimmer mist for my layout.

Feli says:
A cute page to document! And what a cool effect the glimmer mist created on the background...


"mood swings" by Vivi
Description:
I was inspired to use glimmer mist for my layout.

Feli says:
Love the shapes created by the glimmer mist on the background! These are such fun photos! :)

"Lady" by Georgina
Description:
I thought and thought about this challenge for weeks. I kept thinking of the Teddy Bear's beautiful gorgeous eye lashes and it brought the idea of feathers. Some models use pretty feathers to decorate their eyelashes on the runway and so the feathers in my layout at the bottom of the photo.

Feli says:
Such a gorgeous layout! I love how the graphic inspired her to use feathers! I especially love the feel of the layout and the colours.. awesome!

No comments: