Monday, June 01, 2009

Stash Inspired Challenge 3: All about Words...

Here's the Stash Inspired challenge. Here's the stash to inspire you... What do the items here have in common? They all have Words and Alphas on them!
The challenge is to use your stash with words / alphas to inspire you to create a layout/project... Click on the image to get a larger view of it... To find out more about how the Stash Inspired challenge works, check it out here...

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout / project with a description of it by 29th June, 12 noon. Voting starts right after all the layouts / projects are posted on the blog!

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Do check back in my next post on my take for the challenge!

No comments: