Friday, April 03, 2009

Papierhouse April Challenge

For Papierhouse's April Challenge, since it's Easter, the challenge is to have the colour Yellow on your Layout or Card. Here's what i did, i inked the PP Regina gave me with yellow ink to add texture...
I used some stuffs i got from the MWL crop like the yellow pearls, stamp, and the bird transparency, sheers tag... I added pearls on the transparency to hide the word 'Peace' behind it... Added some yellow stickles on the page too! The stamped image was from I-mei, my new friend who sat beside me at the crop.. And i happen to know her bf from school. I got to know that when i saw her photos hehe! what a small world...
The rest were from my own stash... The sun was a stamped image which i stickled... I decided to matt the sheers tag with that cute Prima PP of clothes hanging to represent a really sunny day! :P Finally scrapped this old photo, it was just sunsational! :)

I decided to make a Easter card just for the fun of it... Submitted this for Label Tulip's March Challenge too.. I used Fancy That tape to hold the PPs together.. Love the see-through effect!
Here's how the inside of the card looks like...
Here's the back of the card... See the see-through effect on the edge of the card?:)
Here are 3 ATCs i did over at Regina's place using her stamps and Fiona's.. I'm loving her stamps!! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

so nice.... you sure have been very busy... *huggies**