Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Difference is You...

Here's the Ad This Challenge for March 30th... The Technique twist for the layout is Sewing... We can sew it by hand or on the machine or we can use stamps and rub-ons that look like sewing.
Here's my take on the challenge.. I did quite a bit of sewing on the layout.. I stitched 2 borders along the edges of the cardstock, 1 by hand and 1 by machine...
I also created pattern out of stitching at the 4 corners and embellished with Robin's Nest dew drops and photo corners...
I was also inspired by the circles in the ad, so i used a couple of circle chipboards on the layout. These circles were inked, glossy accented and layered with the photo.. I also added other circle embellies like adhesive badges and flowers. Stitches were also added to highlight the title which was stamped on the cardstock...

Hope you like my layout! :)

3 comments:

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

nice interpretation Feli... thanks for joining this week's ad!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Wow...so much detail here..you blew me away!!!

Jenneke said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the circles, the colors and the `stones`!