Monday, August 18, 2008

To Feli From Adib

For Project Scrap-Away Challenge 11, the challenge was to use a tool in an unconventional way.. I used the paper piercer! I used this portion of the paper piercer to create texture on PP...Here's my take on the challenge... I used the paper piercer to create texture on the edges of the background PP by placing it behind the PP and rubbing the texture onto the PP.. Decided to create this page to incorporate the letter from adib..:) This page was done on the back of the "adib's 1st flight" layout..
Here's a close-up of the texture created.. I inked the edges to bring out the texture...
the letter is held up using the hearts at the corners... Added the birds kissing each other and a bubble made up of dots around the XO..:)
I cut-out the heart from the PP, displaced it and made it pop.. Finally tried out using the vinyl swirls.. I couldn't understand the instructions on how to use it at first.. :P
This page seems messy to me, like everything is everywhere.. But i kinda like it.. :) Adib likes the birds and the funky rub-ons for his name.. hehe

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

wow very romantic! i love the idea of scrapping your loved one's gift!