Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love You

Here's the 2nd layout i completed at {Create} crop.. Did this for the Groovie Challenge by Sophia this month.. I tried to keep to just red, black and white.. I painted the Buzz and Bloom squares chipboards which i used for masking red. Then i dabbered on it...
I stamped on the back of the stars lace CS and used it as a background for the star. The star was coloured red and dabbered white. Stickles was also added as a border... Love this new sticker that i bought!!
Added the scalloped square cardstock which Jenn gave us and stickers as journaling... I also added pearls to form a border on the Maya Road sheer... Used the leftover lace cardstock on the flower too..
Stickers were used to form a frame for the photo which i dabbered to give a dreamy look...
I just realised i can also submit this for the Laines challenge for using word stamps! yeah!

No comments: