Friday, June 24, 2011

every possibility begins with the courage to imagine

Here's 2 altered projects I did over the weekend using Tim Holtz Idea-ology's Configurations framed box for PaperMarket. I used a range of products by Jenni Bowlin like chipboard buttons, Embellished butterflies, Banner Stickers & Mini Bingo Cards.


Within the box, I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology PP pad cover page to create the background. Didn't want to let the cover page go to waste, when there are so many mini prints on it that I can make use of.

In addition, I got to try out Existencils by Creative Imaginations together with Tattered Angels Mists. The overall results created by the stencils were awesome, the patterns came out sharp! :)
Here's the back of the box where I misted...


The 2nd project was done by attaching the compartments within the framed box in a random manner, but still possible to fit within the framed box.


Here's where I added some Vintage Embellishments by Melissa Frances together with embellishments from Graphic45 & Gltitz Design, and Webster's Pages patterned papers.


Check out my projects at PaperMarket Raffles City!

No comments: