Monday, March 21, 2011

14.03.2011

Here's a page I did over the weekend for the following challenges: - Paper Secrets March Scraplift Challenge: To scraplift a layout in the gallery. http://paper-secrets.blogspot.com/2011/03/thanks-for-lift.html - My Creative Scrapbook March Mixed Media Challenge: To play with mixed media on your layout. Have you spotted the metal embellishment I created earlier on? :) I'm loving the texture created with the use of mists on my backgound of the layout. The base is actually a piece of scrap - chicken rice paper! I've been keeping a few of these scraps which I do misting on.. The patterns created by the mists are incidental and yet so textured! I just love the effects! I gathered loads of stash I've been hoarding (a mix of old and new) and decided to use them all on the page... Love how the laptop sticker creates a see-through effect to the various layers below... Supplies used: 7gypsies – Gears Gems American Crafts – Sunrise Chipboard Thickers Apothecary Products – Magic Mesh (autumn nutmeg) Jillibean Soup – Corrugated Shapes (flowers) K&Company – Handmade Wood Art Me & My Big Ideas – Black & Grey Bird Laptop Sticker Martha Stewart – Microbeads (Clear) Maya Road – Vintage Camera Singleton Clear Stamp Prima – Love Note Collection Celebrate flowers, Paloma Collection Botanical flowers Ranger – Stickles (Cinnamon) Stampendous – Fun Flock (Sunshiny Yellow) The Robin’s Nest – Dew Drops clear Tim Holtz – Idea-ology Tissue Tape, Idea-ology Accoutrements (Fanciful Buttons), Idea-ology Film Strip Ribbon Websters Pages – Vintage Inspired Netting Metal Embellishment Transparency

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work you have! TFS! Gerry