Monday, February 14, 2011

true love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Here's a page I did, dedicated to my parents...

Use loads of cut-outs from PPs...


Added some stamped sentiments and flowers...

PaperMarket Alphabites hearts were added to the hearts cut-outs...

I also layered the title over the stitched words on the background cardstock.
Supplies used:
Cupcake Cups
Buttons Galore – Berry Cooler Buttons
PaperMarket – Alpha-Bites – Jellybean Bubblegum Puffy Stickers, Gumdrop Strawberry Chipboard Stickers
Pink Paislee – Borderlines Clear Stickers - Cupid Collection
Prima – Symphony Blend Amoroso Pink, Sweet Taffy Pink
SEI – with all my heart collection PPs – heart to heart, hearts a flutter, heartstrings
Unity Stamp – Forever Friends rubber stamps
We R Memory Keepers – True Love Sewn Cardstock, Be My Valentine – Affectionately Yours PP

No comments: