Monday, February 14, 2011

feli's love notes suitcase

Here are the projects I did for PaperMarket this month... With the Love theme in mind, i kept to the colours pink, red and brown on my projects...

We were given these Love Handles suitcase to work with. I decided to work with loads of buttons!


Gathering all the love theme products I got from PaperMarket Raffles City...
Did some pleating with tape at the bottom...

Also added cut-outs from Prima swirls packaging... So glad to know that someone loves my altered suitcase! :)

Supply List:

- Buttons Galore - Berry Cooler

- e2 DAILY - Wild Flower tape

- Mark's Inc - Tape

- PaperMarket Alpha-bites - Jellybean Cocoa

- Pink Paislee - Sweetness clear cards, Cupid clear borderlines

- Prima - Symphony Blend Amoroso Pink, Sweet Taffy Pink, Swirls bling

- Unity Stamp - Forever Friends

No comments: