Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Calendar

Here's what I did for PaperMarket this December... I altered a 2011 calendar into my very own...

Some close-ups of the textures... Spotted the black laptop sticker I used?? They are just so pretty!



Added a transparency which can flap open...

A calendar which I got printed out from a website.


The transparency was embossed using various colours of embossing powder and overlaid above the calendar.
Embellishments were then added for more depth.


Materials used:
American Crafts – Zing! Embossing Powder
Basic Grey - Green at Heart pops layered stickers
DCWV – Street Lace Pop-Up Embellishments, The Colorful Life Stack Printed Cardstock
Me & My Big Ideas – Black & Grey Bird Laptop Sticker
PaperMarket – Alpha-Bites – Jellybean Bubblegum Puffy Stickers
Pink Paislee – Artisan Elements - Circles
Prima – Swirls bling, Pebbles
Unity Stamp – Priceless Glee rubber stamps
Websters Pages – Vintage Inspired Netting

All available at PaperMarket Raffles City!!

No comments: