Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Door Hanging

Here's what I did for Laines Christmas Make & Take held from 15th - 19th November... I was assigned to create a door hanging using the materials given...

I got to play with some Christmas themed PPs, tapes, ribbons, pins and clear stamps... Punched out loads of flowers and layered them.

Pleated some tapes around the stamped sentiment...

More tape inside the bottle cap as a flower centre...

I crumpled brown cardstock to create a trunk at the bottom of the door hanging... Hope those who had gone for the Make & Take enjoyed making it! =)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the lovely door hanging! I conducted the make and take that day and there were many who enjoyed making the project and commented on how nice it is!

feli said...

that's great to hear, sharon! thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at filiksia.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Peter

Cindy said...

Hi Feli,

Yes, i am one of them said. Nice!! Thanks a lot.

feli said...

Hi Peter, may I know what information you'll be using from my blog entry and for what purpose?

Carmen said...

Beautiful hanging. Love all the little details like the pins and bottle tops :)

feli said...

thanks Carmen!

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have shared. Just continue writing this kind of post. I will be your loyal reader. Thanks again.alfred angelo.