Wednesday, October 06, 2010

robots invasion!

Here's what i did for Ed's Sketch - October. The challenge is to use the sketch and your monsters stash on the layout. As I couldn't find my monsters stash, I used robots stash instead...

The background cardstock was misted to add texture. Added a cut-out from the packaging of my robots thumbdrive...

Also added some gear tapes, chipboards and metal embellishments to layer the page.

A close-up of all the yummy embellishments! So happy to be using up my stash! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Felicia!! I'm happy to find a fellow-singaporean-crafter! :) was feeling kind of lonely. If you have time do drop by my little spot at www.violamahr.typepad.com I'd love to have you there :)

playfulmeowz said...

wowee! WOuld love to buy this and frame it up for my son!

feli said...

thanks kim!! so happy you love it! :)

Quirkz said...

Oooo!! soooo cute!! great job!