Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Papermarket July "Photo Flip" Class

Thanks to all who attended my Papermarket July Class! Though I only got to teach a few of you, I hope the rest who attended the class had fun creating your very own Photo Flip... =) Do note that you can actually alter an old calendar to create a similar Photo Flip.
Photobucket
Did loads of inking to reveal textures on the various embossed cardstocks. Some pleating done using masking tape...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I adhered the photo on 2 matchboxes... Here's how the page looks with the matchboxes closed...
Photobucket
When opened...
Photobucket
I played with Sepia Accent and Crackle Accent on the pages.. I love especially the crackled texture on the PP butterfly!
Photobucket
Careful planning to create framing of photos as you flip the pages...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Also used some of Tattered Angels resist chipboards and cards.
Photobucket
Various twills were inked and added to the pages.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope you like my Photo Flip!! =)
Photobucket

No comments: