Tuesday, May 25, 2010

cheeky boy

Here's what I did for the following challenges:
Groovie Challenge by Sindy: To scrap with photos of children.
Creative Prompts 4 U Challenge #16 - Frame It Up!: To use frames as inspiration.

My layout... I decided to do a page filled with masking tape!! Time to use up some of the many masking tapes i have.. =P

Did some layering of frames which i embossed and inked...

Using up some of my stickers too...! Love the combination of bright colours!


The platinum frames were embossed with UTEE and stamped on...

4 comments:

Shirley said...

YOu are an absolute genius with those quirky colours and designs! So gorgeously unique!

Unknown said...

Oooh....I really like the texture on the frames!

Allison Cope said...

Super cute use of the challenge last week! Thanks for joining us this month Feli!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

feli said...

thanks ladies!! :)