Thursday, December 17, 2009

To the One I love...

Here's a layout I did on Canvas for the following challenges...
{Create} - Paint It Colourful: to use Paint on your layout.
UYSC by Yannie: Use 3 stickers & 3 rub-ons on your layout /project.
Pile It On Challenge 28 - Chip Chip: Different uses for chipboard

I did a layout on canvas and I'm happy with paint job on the background! =) I used a mix of paints and mists... Though it took me quite long to achieve the effect I wanted, but it was worth it!

I transferred a laser photocopy of the photo onto the canvas. Also sprayed some mists on the white pom-pom ribbon and flower...


The rest was just embellishing!
Added a variety of stickers and my all-time favourite stash, Robin's Nest Dewdrops!

Using mainly Prima and Basic Grey products on the page. See the swirl with glitter? I altered the Maya Road chipboard swirl with glass glitter and misted it.
Hope you love my canvas!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow the details!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - PIO

Unknown said...

Very cute and great job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish