Monday, November 02, 2009

Class of 2009 the Grads Postcard Album

Artz de Scrap's November Challenge is up on the blog! Go check out the other DT's take! :)
The challenge is to alter an album using Postcards. Here's my take..

Instead of painting over the postcards and using them as a base, I decided to use the images and words on the postcards to go with the photos I've chosen. I have so many postcards, there must be some that will go with the photos..=)

The postcards were held together by rings embellished with ribbons..

The pages were embellished simply with PPs, stickers and chipboards.

I also highlighted portions of the photographs with chipboards and stickles.


Added a '9' over the '7'..

Some of the postcards were not of a proper rectangular shape, these add interest to the pages.



Some postcards have words on them that turn into journaling for my pages.

Some postcards make great backgrounds for the pages. For example, this outta the box postcard gave me an idea to cut out the photo and placed it coming out of the box!

Added a '4' on the sticker 'fifth grade' to change it..:P

that's the end of the album, hope you've enjoyed the pages! =)

No comments: