Thursday, July 02, 2009

day in the sun altered storybook...

Here's what I did for Artz de Scrap's July Challenge... The challenge is to alter a storybook with the colours green and blue...

I added tapes after painting the cover...

Here's how it looks on the inside... I glued the pages together and glimmer these 2 pages... I also cut out part of it to place a mini album in it...


Just a simple mini album within a book using Bind-It-All's Clipboard Wood and Zutter's O-wire - Blue..
Since I used more than 4 buttons on my project.. i decided to submit this for Pile It On Challenge 4: Button it up! :)


Hope you like it! And do try the challenge out! A yummy RAK awaits you... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see my ancient pride and prejudice book there!

feli said...

hehe!! hope you like what i did with your book! and thanks for the book! :)

Vickilyn said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love it! And I can honestly say I have altered A LOT (and I mean A LOT) of things, but never tried a book!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

~Vicki
Owner

Anonymous said...

this is so out of the box. LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for Playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

raindropecho said...

Wow this project is amazing! Congrats on getting the Sweet Sprinkles award at PIO!
-Ann

Minxy said...

I've altered books before but never thought to add a bind it all book to the inside, its just awsome, thanks for sharing :O)

Jennifer Priest said...

Great project! Love all the details and the cool way to make an altered book ;)