Saturday, June 20, 2009

timeless altered display

Here's what i did for Bind-It-All's "MAN MADE - HAND MADE Challenge". The challenge is to create a project using Zutter Canvas Covers or Zutter Clipboard Wood Covers! But I've used the Zutter White Chipboard Covers for this one...
I'm also submitting this for Magistical Memories "Everyone loves a Daisy Challenge". The challenge was to create a project using the colors white (or beige), yellow and black. The project is to include at least one piece of chipboard and at least one flower. I used Magistical Memories Fancy Book Plates chipboard and Tattered Angels chipboard leaf...

I used the pearls to string through the 2 chipboard...
I love how it turned out that i didn't want to give it away! :P

2 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

very lovely, Felicia ! Love the crisscrossing with the pearls ...

Jennifer Priest said...

Gorgeous project!