Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Green Stash makes my eyes light up!

Here's a really Green page I did... Submitted this for Coordinates Collection March Green Contest and Magistical Memories March Irish Eyes Are Smiling Contest... The challenges were to create Green pages! I just had to do it because it's my favourite colour!
Coordinates Collection : In honor of St. Patrick day , your challenge this month is to use green on your layout.
Magistical Memories Contest: Document either in a layout, mini album or altered project what makes you (or someone else) smile. One piece of chipboard must be used on your project and include something green.

I just love the textures on the page!! Don't you? :)


I included stickled Magistical Memories chipboard on the layout...
See how much green stash i have!! hehe!

No comments: