Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why i love 2 scrap?

Here's the ad for March 9th...The technique twist is Masking. To use more then one mask and a different color for each mask.
Here's my take on the challenge... Gonna use this for a Groovie online crop i'm hosting this March school holidays. All they have to do is tell me why they scrap or why they love to scrap!

The time card can be taken out from the transparency pocket to reveal more of the masking on the background PP..
Here's the time card.. I used it as part of my journaling to show how much i love scrapping!! And a page to commemorate how much i've scrapped over 2+ months!! i'm already reaching my SB target!! :)


4 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

How totally original! You are so creative!

Edleen said...

i like everything that you do! :)
let me know if you're coming to Laine's on Sunday ;)

Jenneke said...

WoWWWWW, I love this layout!!!!!! GReat masking, wonderful colors and embellies!!! And I love your personal journaling!!!

CK Chai said...

Oh, I'm loving this LO! Love all the combinations, the masking, the robbin nest, etc!