Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's a beauty...

Here's the ad for the Ad This March 16 challenge. The Technique twist for the layout is Fonts... In your layout you will make a list and each item on your list is to be a different font. You can use different alpha stickers, thickers, stamps etc.
I combined this challenge with Groovie Covers March Challenge... Here's the cover..
Here's my take on the challenges.. Did this layout at MWL crop today, using the RAK i won from Label Tulip! :) Here's my take on the challenge.. Did this layout at MWL crop today, using the RAK i won from Label Tulip! :)

I used various stickers to form the title and list down the journaling about my sister.. I'm loving everything on this page!


1 comment:

Lisa Spiegel said...

AWESOME layout! Thanks so much for playing!