Sunday, March 08, 2009

I love Groovie Java Scraps Cafe...

Here's the March 2nd Ad for Ad This challenge... I love this ad! I was inspired by the composition and also the colours on this ad... The challenge is to make your own pattern paper using stamps along with at least 2 different stamping mediums (ink, paint, embossing powder etc). All your embellishments must also be handmade...
We were also celebrating Groovie Cafe's 2nd Birthday... So this layout was done to commemorate it..

Here's my very own PP!



Hope you love my layout as much as i do! I love the colours on this one! :)

4 comments:

TesaB said...

Oh WOW!!! That's AWESOME!!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Oh wow! The details you created are amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Great page Feli... thanks for joining this week's ad challenge, goodluck to you!

CK Chai said...

Love the groovie robbin nest embellishment!