Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day earlier.. :) and this was what we had on the dinner table.. yummy food, and all our gifts!! wee!
Here's a close-up of the bouquet of flowers i received... and it's all thanks to adib!! :) he had a really hard time getting these flowers for me by requesting this and that cos he knows i'm not into pink..:P

See how happy I am to receive these flowers! thank you adib!! :)

Here's a notebook that works like a calendar for me... Adib made it specially for me! What a thoughtful, meaningful, useful and lovely gift... He knows i always have scrapping deadlines to meet, and how sometimes i have to rush through layouts or projects..:P
So this notebook is for me to jot down my scrapping schedules and also the new arrivals i wanna see!! hehe! i also get a peek of what's coming up in the next week...
Every 2 pages has a different font adib came up with.. just for me!
Here's the last page.. Adib said he'll do another book for me!! With improvements to be made.. cos i need more space on the schedule for the 1st, 15th and last day of the month!!:P ok, i'm off to update my notebook! :)

No comments: