Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY Challenge...

I hosted a CNY challenge at Groovie Scraps Cafe... The challenge was to scrap using at least 1 from the following below:

1) PPs with an oriental feel
2) Ang Pows (Don't throw them away!)
3) CNY decorations
4) CNY cards
5) Even something with the CNY colours!!

Basically you can use almost everything... It can be a layout, an altered project or a card...

Here's what i shared for the challenge... I used the Hall of Fame January kit to complete all these...
Some CNY cards... I added cut-out from an ang pow...
Here i added cut-outs from a CNY card and a NTUC catalogue...

Cut-outs from an ang pow and a NTUC catalogue...

Cut-outs from an ang pow and NTUC catalogue...

I also did a CNY layout... Added cut-outs from NTUC catalogue, ang pow and a CNY decor from a bak kwa paper bag...

Doesn't it create the CNY mood? :)

And all of these are displayed in my house...:) Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!! woohoo!

No comments: