Thursday, January 01, 2009

Challenge 5: Words Inspired 2

Here's the 2nd Words Inspired challenge. Here's the image to inspire you... The challenge is to use this image to inspire you to create a layout... Click on the image to get a larger view of it... To find out more about how the Words Inspired challenge works, check it out here...

"Image produced by Wordle.net"


Here's my take on the challenge... I started out with weaving some strips of PP as a highlight on the background sheer sheet. I used the placement of the title to follow the one in the image.

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout by 28th January, 12 noon. Voting starts right after all the layouts are posted on the blog!

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

4 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi sis!happy new year.heard your giving a present for someone who will be the first to show her LO...i am so eager!i decided to do it right now!*winks

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Felicia! and the word challenge this month can be interpreted in our own way right? just to ensure ;)

feli said...

yup you can vivs!! :) just describe how you interpreted it ok? yay! would love very much to see your take!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi sis!i am done with my lo.so eager to be the first.LOL!Yannie was so fast!heheheheh!.

I enjoy doing it!thanks.