Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family is Priceless...

Did this page for a challenge for the Groovie Online Crop... The challenge is to scraplift my layout and use the materials I used on the layout. I used PPs, stickers, chipboard, blings, a tag, 1 photo and part of the bottom strip of my PP (the strip on the PP where you usually throw away).This photo was taken on my Mum's birthday, but my sis had already gone to UK for studies.. so we took this photo with her on webcam! :)


I love how much there is on this page! :) just loved how it turned out...

I gave out 2 RAKs for this challenge... this RAK for the 1st to submit...

and this RAK for the loveliest layout chosen by me...
Check out what the talented ladies did!! :) I totally love what they did and i hope they'll enjoy the RAK...

Layout by Hariyani (She was the 1st to submit! Congrats!) Love how she created a house on her layout and use the tag as a chimney...

Love Georgina's use of Love, Elsie PPs and scraplift of the title... she totally nailed it with the photo..
Layout by Renoa... What a cute page with yummy Sassafras products... She found out how easy it is to use Sassafras PPs! cool!
Layout by Vivs.. I'm glad i extended the deadline... it was worth it to wait for her layout! Her page is just gorgeous with the colours, photo and layering! And so, i picked her layout.. So congrats to her too! I've sent out her RAK, hope she'll receive it soon...

No comments: