Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Entries for Technique Inspired Challenge 1 - Cut it out!

For the Technique Inspired Challenge, you are to use at least 8 PPs and hand cut elements using at least 1 PP on your page to inspire you to create a layout/project... So the technique is to include hand cut elements...

Here are the entries for this challenge...

"Little Chef for a day" by June
Description:
I cut-out the sliver flowers from the red pp. The splash of yellow/orange was to match his tee shirt. I layered the circles to represent cup cakes to tie in with the chef theme.

Feli says:
I love June's cut-outs and the cute cupcake! Great idea there! And she does great layering and matching of colours with the photo. Love how well she uses bright colours and lovely photos!


"Enjoy Yourself" by Stephanie


Description:

I cut out the flower and pasted a flower softies over so it has the pop out effect.

Feli says:

Sweet colours on her page. I love how she layered the love, elsie PPs... and nice technique there to bring focus on the flower cut-out...

"Nurul Izza by Wati K"

Description:
I'm complementing the title with pinks and cut-out flowers.

Feli says:
I love how she arranged the various flower cut-outs on her page together with the journaling. This is lovely!

"a giggle a day keeps the glums away" by Edleen


Description:

There are about 9pps and cut out words and doodled cloud with a smiley face.=)

Feli says:

I love especially the phrase "a giggle a day, keeps the glums away" and great photo of Edleen and Anis! I love how she always adds a fun element to her pages with doodling.

No comments: