Sunday, September 14, 2008

i cried...

I wanted to try doing a sad layout... And see how i can go about doing it... I'm so used to bright colours that it was quite difficult for me to find some duller colours to work with... I decided to use the prize i got from the last Create crop i went to... I kept to the colour blue for this layout... I inked the edges of the PPs with my denim distress ink..

I also added crackle accent to the photo here and there, I also added some glossy accent to the title in the same manner to add dimension and simulate water droplets.. Part of the title is on the tag with hidden journaling...
Here's a close-up of the photo... This photo doesn't represent the moment when i cried, just wanted to add a photo to this layout... Don't worry about me, I'm alright..:)

No comments: