Sunday, September 07, 2008

feliscraps challenge...

Here's my take for my 1st challenge... I've decided to use the words in the image, the colours and the composition of the words as the composition for my layout... I kept to mainly green, blue and white for this page.. Using this Prima PP, i coloured the border, swirls, flowers and butterfly with my markers.
The strips here and there on the page are made up of rub-ons, stickers, blings and buttons... Here i embellished on the rub-on to add colour and texture... Doodled my own flower with stickles too... Did some chequered stamping randomly to add texture...
Added some clear blue stickers to the circle rub-ons... I also used rub-ons to form the words representing the different types of challenges...
Here i added some words to form part of the journaling with the photo at the bottom.. Stickles was then used to highlight the journaling...
Glossy accent was applied on the flowers and butterflies to add dimension...
Hope you like what i did for the first challenge... Do try out my 1st challenge ok? :)

1 comment:

Vivs said...

oh my feli, your creations are superb! truly amazing