Monday, August 04, 2008

love is in the air...

Here's what i did for the 2nd challenge for this month at Laines gallery... the layout on the back of the PP of the previous layout! I'm not sure if it's too simple.. But somehow, i like how it is.. i love the white space on the top half... and even if i want to add something to the page, i don't know what else to add...:P

The challenge was to use word stamps on your layout...
I edited this photo in photoshop to make the contrast of black and white more apparent... I did a border around the photo using word stamps.. I just stamped it in all directions, repeating the stamping using just 1 stamp... then the gaps formed after stamping were filled with buttons... Didn't want to spoil the simple page, so i had my journaling on the white border of the photo..
The 2 lovebirds seem to be having a conversation, and i thought the word stamp was just perfect for this... I also added 2 other word stamps at the bottom right corner to complete the page... You like my page? Then vote for me! :P

2 comments:

Edleen said...

great layout! love that photo of you lovebirds ;)

Chowchow said...

another stunner by you Felicia. I have just nominated you for an award in my blog. Hope you pass it on... M